tengo mucho mas para decir de lo que lees, tengo tantas cosas para decir que nadie sabe.Tengo estos putos pensamientos que no existen,Como pedirte que lo entiendas, si sos un idiota?

20110501

I tried to live without you the tears fall from my eyes I'm alone and I feel empty God I'm torn apart inside. I look up at the stars Hoping you're doing the same Somehow I feel closer And I can hear you say: I miss you I need you.I never wanna lose you And if I had to I would chose YOU.So stay, please always stay you're the one that I hold on to cause my heart would stop without.. you.I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face. Nothings' change, no one can take your place It gets harder everyday say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm comin' homeI'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay I will STAY.