tengo mucho mas para decir de lo que lees, tengo tantas cosas para decir que nadie sabe.Tengo estos putos pensamientos que no existen,Como pedirte que lo entiendas, si sos un idiota?

20100606

just like the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life
the only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright
and just yesterday, you came around my way
and changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty


ah,you coulda make a brother sing, 
you ordinary thing, a supernatural being, 

I know you are just brighter than the moon
Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are.


   And you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams.
   you take me where I've never been
   you make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh ah
   you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams
   and you remind me of a thing
   and that is the African beauty